Email Dr. Hyman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Dr. Hyman completed the Kalish Method of Functional Medicine training program in 2007. He works with men over 40 to help fight fatigue, weight gain and digestive problems. He currently accepts a limited number of patients who need help with the one or more of the following:
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and/or irritability
- Low T (Testosterone), low sex drive, ED
- Digestive problems
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
Yes, Natural hormone balance for men over 40 is possible. (You can naturally raise Testosterone safely without dangerous drugs.)
Dr. Hyman will order a lab test that you complete at home and mail to the lab. This test (The DUTCH complete urine test) will determine both your current testosterone levels and your daily cortisol rhythm. He will use that information along with a detailed health and lifestyle questionnaire to examine your current stress, exercise, diet and sleep habits.
He will create a lifestyle change program, along with a personalized nutrition supplement program (no dangerous drugs or herbs) to help your body naturally restore testosterone (T) hormone levels. This is not a quick-fix program, this is a permanent fix program by helping you understand how to manage your hormonal health long term.
At this time, Dr. Hyman is primarily accepting men over 40 for this type of work. Under certain circumstances, Dr. Hyman will work with women too so please email to discuss your situation if you are a woman.
While we are based in Denver, Colorado, we will work with men in all 50 states via phone, Skype or FaceTime. (US only, no international patients, sorry). Please email Dr. Hyman directly at email@example.com for more information. Please be aware we do not bill insurance for these services. You will need to sign an acknowledgment of non-covered services to acknowledge that you understand that we will not bill insurance for these services. HSA and FSA accounts may accept these charges.
Functional Medicine to restore low testosterone (Low T):
How the process works:
- Initial patient interview (30 minutes, $130)
- Lab Testing (fee for the initial test is $275, additional tests may be necessary based on your medical history, but we will start with the adrenal hormone / male hormone test first.)
- Lab Test Results review consult (30-45 minutes $130- $195)
- Dietary / supplement / lifestyle program from Dr. Hyman (program included in the Results consult, supplements are a separate charge based on which products you need. They will be drop shipped to you from us.)
- Follow-up consultations to track progress. ($65 for 15 minute increments).
Please keep in mind that due to Dr. Hyman’s very busy schedule, the number of men over 40 that he accepts is very limited. If you are sincerely interested, please don’t hesitate to contact him for the next availability. Email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hyman is a licensed chiropractor and Functional Medicine Practitioner in Denver, focusing on naturally restoring testosterone levels in men over 40.