- Weight loss
- Fatigue and/or irritability
- Digestive problems
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- Sports performance
- Recovery from injury and/or surgery
- Male hormone imbalances such as low T (testosterone) / performance problems
Dr. Hyman will run a lab test that you will complete at home and mail to the lab. For men and women, we will look at your Corstisol and DHEA levels to get an objective look at how stress is affecting you. He will used that information along with a detailed health and lifestyle questionnaire to examine your current stress, exercise, dietary and sleep habits. He will create a lifestyle change program, along with a personalized nutrition supplement program (no dangerous drugs or herbs) to help your body naturally rebalnace stress hormone levels and daily cortisol rhythm. We will also determine if we need to dig deeper, especially into digestive problems.
This is not a quick-fix program, this is a permanent fix program by helping you understand how to manage your hormonal health long term.
While we are based in Denver, Colorado, we will work with patients in all 50 states via phone, Skype or FaceTime. (US only, no international patients, sorry). Please email Dr. Hyman directly at email@example.com for more information. Please aware that almost no health insurance policies, including the ones we are in-network with, will cover this type of work. FSA accounts may cover it.. We will need you to sign an acknowledgment of non-covered services to comply with our insurance contracts.
Functional Medicine in Denver and via Skype:
How the process works:
- Initial patient interview (30 minutes, $130)
- Lab Testing (fee for the initial test is $175. additional tests may be necessary based on your medical history, but we will start with the adrenal hormone / male hormone test first.)
- Lab Test Results review consult (30-45 minutes $195)
- Dietary / supplement / lifestyle program from Dr. Hyman (Program design is included in the Results consult, supplements are a separate charge based on which products you need. We will have your products for you at the consult, or ship them if you are working with Dr. Hyman via phone / skype.)
- Follow-up consultations to track progress. ($65 for 15 minute increments).
Please keep in mind that due to Dr. Hyman’s very busy schedule, the number of men over 40 that he accepts is very limited. If you are sincerely interested, please don’t hesitate to contact him for the next availability.
Dr. Hyman is a licensed chiropractor and Kalish Method of Functional Medicine Expert in Denver.